Collaboration and Portals
Improve service delivery while streamlining complex information workflows
For many years, private sector companies have been taking advantage of Enterprise 2.0 concepts to improve efficiency and value creation. Now, government agencies are embracing these concepts through Collaboration and Workflow solutions built on the Microsoft SharePoint platform (see Case Studies). The basic idea behind Enterprise 2.0, coined by Harvard Professor Andrew McAfee, is the application of Web 2.0 social media and community tools within an organization to help employees, partners, suppliers, and constituents work together to share information more efficiently.
Xgility designs collaboration and workflow solutions to increase the availability of information across geographic, organizational, and technology barriers. Our SharePoint solutions help your organization save time with a single repository for content, communication, and application delivery.
Our teams have proven successes in:
- SharePoint & .NET Application Development
- MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint/Office 365 Upgrades
- SharePoint Operations, Maintenance, & Governance
- Enterprise Search and Retrieval Solutions
- Enterprise Content Management
- Collaboration Solutions
- Business Process Automation and Workflow Solutions