Unlock the Power of the Microsoft 365 Ecosystem
Empower your workforce to do their best work – while driving culture change.
At Xgility, we know that rolling out new technologies – especially Microsoft 365 and its business applications – is no easy task for both the IT Team and end-users.
And when new technologies and applications aren’t rolled out correctly, it can lead to low adoption, shadow IT, unsecured data, and frustration all around.
That’s why our Strategy & Advisory team takes a different approach – fusing both technology and user-centric decisions – to help our clients truly change the way their employees collaborate and communicate with the right Microsoft 365 tools while setting their IT teams up for future success.
Say Goodbye to Confusion with a Strategy-First Approach
Innovation is less about technology and more about putting people first. Gone are the days when the IT department just rolled out new applications and hoped people just figured out how to use them on their own – it just doesn’t work.
Now, leaders and IT teams must make strategic decisions to empower their employees and create an optimum digital workplace experience that gets everyone on the same page for secure, seamless collaboration, communication, and productivity with a new mindset.
Plus, with a strategy-first approach, you’ll help alleviate the burden on your IT team and help desk by empowering your employees with the right applications, processes, and guidance to do their best work.
Connecting the Dots: Our Strategic Approach
Our strategic approach to Microsoft 365 connects your people, applications, and processes in a way that drives higher employee engagement, productivity, and innovation – and real culture change.
Using our proven methodology, our team can help you connect the dots to unify your technology and business goals, find new ways to leverage SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, the Power Platform, and Microsoft security and compliance tools to reduce application redundancy, update your intranet, digitize and fix broken processes, modernize legacy systems and apps, and develop an equitable governance and security plan – while keeping your people at the center to drive real culture change and adoption.
How We Can Help
Our Strategy & Advisory team will engage with you and key stakeholders for critical planning and decision-making, then develop a strategic plan and actionable roadmap that fuses both technical solution decisions with traditional change management and adoption activities for all stages of your new technology initiatives to reduce the barriers to adoption and drive real change across your organization.
How? Our team will:
- Help you decide your organization’s overall approach to Microsoft 365 as it meets your business goals.
- Demonstrate the capabilities and functionalities of the tools and applications in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem – including Exchange, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams – and explain how they work together using real-world scenarios.
- Help select the applications that best fit your organization’s goals to support productivity, collaboration, and business processes across the organization.
- Perform technical, environmental, governance, compliance, security, and risk assessments and discussions to develop a plan for your Microsoft 365 upgrade, implementation, end-point devices, and end-user rollout.
- Develop a comprehensive Communications Plan and Change Management Plan for adoption activities, end-user rollout, and messaging.
- Fuse all the final decisions, findings, recommendations, and steps into an actionable strategic Microsoft 365 Roadmap & Implementation Plan.
- Engage your key stakeholders and end-users while building excitement around new changes along the way.
Once the strategic roadmap has been developed and approved, our team can help with all stages of your implementation and rollout along with ongoing change management, IT and end-user training, and adoption activities.
By leveraging our people, proven methodologies, agile processes, and deep knowledge, we can help you maximize your investment in Microsoft 365 while getting everyone on the same page for seamless productivity, collaboration, and communication with the right set of connected applications.
Take the Next Step
Learn how Xgility can help your organization accelerate your Microsoft 365 journey while driving business value and innovation.
We provide strategic advisory services for key areas including:
- Microsoft 365 Strategic Planning & Roadmap
- Collaboration & Productivity Strategic Planning & Roadmap
- Change Management & Adoption Strategy + Support Services
- Microsoft 365 Implementation and Rollout
As a Microsoft Gold Partner with vast experience under our belts, we are ready to help. Contact Us Now »