Accelerate from Confusion to Clarity
As Microsoft 365 continues to evolve and new applications and functionalities are released at a rapid speed, we often hear questions like “What do all these apps do?” and “How do they work together?”
Today, we find our clients are looking for a strategic partner to help unravel the complexities and capabilities of the tools and applications within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem including Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online to empower their employees and optimize operations.
Our strategic approach to Microsoft 365 – along with change management and adoption activities – can help connect your people, applications, and processes in a way that drives higher employee engagement, productivity, and innovation – and real culture change.
How Our Microsoft 365 Strategy Team Can Help
Experience has taught us that strategic planning and change management are key for a Microsoft 365 successful implementation, rollout, and higher end-user adoption.
That’s why our Strategy & Advisory team has developed a specialized methodology for rolling out Microsoft 365 and to help empower your end-users with the tools that they want to use.
We will engage with you and key stakeholders for critical planning and decision-making, then develop a strategic plan and actionable roadmap that fuses both technical solution decisions with traditional change management and adoption activities for all stages of your new technology initiatives to reduce the barriers to adoption and drive real change across your organization.
How? Our team will:
- Help you decide your organization’s overall approach to Microsoft 365 as it meets your business goals.
- Demonstrate the capabilities and functionalities of the tools and applications in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem – including Exchange, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams – and explain how they work together using real-world scenarios.
- Help select the applications that best fit your organization’s goals to support productivity, collaboration, and business processes across the organization.
- Develop your organizational story and messaging to explain your Microsoft 365 strategy plus concise definitions of why, how, and when each application will be used across the organization.
- Perform technical, environmental, governance, compliance, security, and risk assessments to develop a plan for your Microsoft 365 upgrade, implementation, and end-user rollout.
- Develop a comprehensive Communications Plan and Change Management Plan for adoption activities, end-user rollout, and messaging.
- Fuse all the final decisions, findings, recommendations, and steps into an actionable strategic Microsoft 365 Roadmap & Implementation Plan.
- Engage your key stakeholders and end-users while building excitement around new changes.
Once the strategic roadmap has been developed and approved, our team can help with all stages of your implementation and rollout along with ongoing change management, IT and end-user training, and adoption activities.
By leveraging our people, proven methodologies, agile processes, and deep knowledge, we can help you maximize your investment in Microsoft 365.
Take the Next Step
Learn how Xgility can help your organization accelerate your Microsoft 365 journey while driving business value and innovation.
We provide strategic advisory services for key areas including:
- Microsoft 365 Strategic Planning & Roadmap
- Collaboration & Productivity Strategic Planning & Roadmap
- Change Management & Adoption Strategy + Support Services
- Microsoft 365 Implementation and Rollout
As a Microsoft Gold Partner with vast experience under our belts, we are ready to help. Contact Us Now »